Filter maintenance is a very important issue, so how to maintain the filter? Let's first know what the filter is: the filter is mainly used to capture particles of dust and various suspended matter below 0.3um. Ultrafine fiberglass paper is used as filter material, offset paper, aluminum film and other materials as partition plate, and the outer frame of the filter is made. Each set has been tested, has the characteristics of high filtration efficiency, low resistance, large dust capacity and so on.
How are filters maintained?
1. Before the filter is installed, it is not allowed to tear or open the packaging bag or film by hand. The air filter should be stored in strict accordance with the direction standard marked on the filter packing box; In the handling process of the air filter, it should be handled lightly and put lightly to avoid violent vibration and collision.
2. The transport and storage of the filter should be shelved in accordance with the direction of the manufacturer's sign. In the process of transportation, should be handled lightly, to prevent violent vibration and collision, can not be forced to load and unload.
3. Before installation of the filter, it is necessary to open the package for appearance inspection at the installation site, including whether the filter paper, sealant and frame are damaged; Whether the side length, diagonal and thickness dimensions meet the requirements; The frame has burrs and rust spots (metal frame); Whether the product certificate, technical performance meets the design requirements. Then check according to the standard method, qualified should be installed immediately.
4. For the filter, the installation direction needs to be correct: when the filter is installed vertically with corrugated plate, the corrugated plate is perpendicular to the ground; The connection between the vertical filter and the frame is strictly prohibited from leakage, deformation, damage and glue leakage, etc., after installation, the inner wall needs to be clean, no dust, oil, rust and debris...
5.inspection method: observation or white silk wipe inspection.
6. before the installation of the filter, it is necessary to clean and wipe the clean room. If there is dust accumulation inside the air conditioning system, it should be cleaned and wiped again to meet the cleaning requirements. If the filter is installed in the technical sandwich or ceiling, the technical layer or ceiling should also be cleaned and wiped.
7. Filters with cleanliness level equal to or higher than 100 for clean rooms should be leak-detected in accordance with the prescribed method before installation, and meet the prescribed requirements.
8. for the filter, when the filter resistance value is greater than 450Pa; Or when the air flow surface speed is reduced to a lower limit, even after the replacement of coarse effect and medium effect filter, the air flow speed can not be increased; Or when the filter surface can not be repaired leakage situation, it is necessary to replace a filter; If there is no such condition, it can be replaced once every 1-2 years according to the use of environmental conditions.
9. Filter leak detection method, the particle counter sampling head needs to be inserted into the exhaust air plenum (or pipeline) connected with the exhaust air filter (this is different from the scan leak detection of the supply air filter, because the leak detection side of the supply air filter is exposed to the indoor, The leak detection side of the exhaust filter is deep in the static pressure box or pipeline) can be scanned on the leak detection side of the exhaust filter according to the above method.
Post time: Nov-10-2022